Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whom to Ask the Question?Please help me.

1. Re: Whom to Ask the Question?Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Navneet Pandey IIT Kanpur View Post
    I am a student in IIT Kanpur.
    I want to start up a bussiness for digital currency Exchange(as part time).
    Example of Digital Currencies - egold,Libertyreserve,Paypal,MoneyBookers.

Actually problem is that on 21 Nov 2002, a newpaper "BussinessLine" has published this piece of information.
    Sorry cannot post the URL.Please check by typing "egold illegal india" in google.

The summary of this report is "Use of `e-gold' in any transaction is violative of current regulations in force in India. Members of the public, banks, money-changers and other financial institutions are, therefore, cautioned against the use of `e-gold' as a currency in their transactions." This is said by RBI.

I have searched on RBI official website and Indian Penal Code website.Niether of them make even a single note of it.Even the RBI press notification section doesn't have any mention of it.

Now I want to file a RTI to find out whether it is legal to buy/sell/exchange these digital currencies within India or not.

WHOM SHOULD I ADDRESS MY QUESTION?
    RBI?
    If RBI, then who is the PIO?
    I am completely unknown with RTI and found it too informative on RTI official website.

Please tell me-
    1)Whom should I address the question?
    2)What to write in RTI application?
    3)Who is PIO?
    4)What is the mode of payment acceptable to them?

Can any body help me out?It will be a heavenly gift to me!!!!!!!

sir mai is tarah ki site ki tayree kar rahaa hu ! is baabat krpyaa jaanakaaree de ! hindi me bataaye to jyada acha hogaa

2. Re: Whom to Ask the Question?Please help me.

mitr ab koi jawab to do

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries

Re: Whom to Ask the Question?Please help me.

plz read the whole thread , the answers are already there .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12