Thread: I Am!

1. I Am!

Hello Everybody
    I joined the forum 129 days back when I started two new fights against some injustice with a hope that I shall get a morale boost in my endeavour. One with a private telecom operator and the other with as usual the thick-skinned administrators.
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel with the private agency - but wish to admit the other guys can make life difficult by making you go in circles.

I shall soon have the private agency outcome sooner and shall come out in full details including the scanned copies of the atrocities.
    For fighting the other case I admit that I rejuvenate my zeal by reminding myself that we all need to voice our concern publicly and joining forces like RTINDIA.ORG

2. Hello surenkul, nice of you to have introduced yourself, though belatedly. However I wish that you discuss the result of the outcome of your cases sooner for the benefit of RTI India. In fact I too started a war with a private telecom operator during Jan.2007, which came to a conclusion by the end of last month. Since the issue involved is more by way a consumer dispute in nature and not under RTI, I do not want to use this forum to brag about it, but I shall send you the details of the same through a PM or an email.

Regards
    Ganpat
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 06-03-07 at 12:27 AM.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android