0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

R.T.I. ACT Ignored

Sir,
    the following instance may be useful,
    I sent an ordinary enquiry to deputy registrar of co operative societies did not get reply.I submitted same enquiry for information on R.T.I. format with Rs.10/-court stamp applied on it as a fee.After mandated period of 30days I found that the application of information was ignored. Thereafter, as per the R.T.I.act-2005, an appeal also submitted on format with Rs.20/- court stamp applied on it as fee.Now, 20days have passed but, it is disheartening to mention that I have not received any reply. It seems, this enquiry will also be ignored. If so, what is the further proceedured?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

› Find content similar to: R.T.I. ACT Ignored

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: R.T.I. ACT Ignored

Pravin,

Hopefully, your RTI Application and the First Appeal was in the correct format as per the relevant RTI rules of your state.

The First Appellate Authority (FAA) has 30 days ( or a maximum of 45 days, in case he gives reasons for the delay in writing) to respond to your First Appeal.

Just wait for that time period (after adding a few days for postal delays).

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Dear Pravinbhai,
    Thanks for being on this portal. You have to give 30 days time to the first appellate authority plus 4-5 days of postal time. Hence if you do not receive reply or are not satisfed with this reply, U can file second appeal with State Information Commission, Mumbai within 90 days. It will take at least 10-12 months to be heard, due to heavy pendency. 61 year [1947-2008] old lethargy and indifference will take at least 6 years to evaporate, if RTI push is maintained constantly. Keep on keeping on Sir.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    ajay kumar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paawan View Post
    Sir,
    the following instance may be useful,
    I sent an ordinary enquiry to deputy registrar of co operative societies did not get reply.I submitted same enquiry for information on R.T.I. format with Rs.10/-court stamp applied on it as a fee.After mandated period of 30days I found that the application of information was ignored. Thereafter, as per the R.T.I.act-2005, an appeal also submitted on format with Rs.20/- court stamp applied on it as fee.Now, 20days have passed but, it is disheartening to mention that I have not received any reply. It seems, this enquiry will also be ignored. If so, what is the further proceedured?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    dear sir,
    Under rti pio should give information under 30 days if he dont u may go in first appeal or u directly complaint to information commision under rti act 19 .

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android