Thread: I was working with this bank & left in feb'08,heys said that i will receive my PF within 90 days but it's more then 4 mnths i have not received any am

1. I was working with this bank & left in feb'08,heys said that i will receive my PF within 90 days but it's more then 4 mnths i have not received any am

Hi, I was working with this bank & left in feb'08,heys said that i will receive my PF within 90 days but it's more then 4 mnths i have not received any amt

2. Re: I was working with this bank & left in feb'08,heys said that i will receive my PF within 90 days but it's more then 4 mnths i have not received an

Have you communicated with the bank and sought to know the reasons for delay?

If the bank refuse to part with answer then you may request information under RTI act and seek a action taken on your PF transfer.
    RTI India Network Staff Member

3. Re: I was working with this bank & left in feb'08,heys said that i will receive my PF within 90 days but it's more then 4 mnths i have not received an

If it is a pvt bank, you cannot invoke rti. For it U have to complain to the President or to the PF Commissioner under whose jurisdiction bank HO falls. If it is a public sector bank, you can file rti application as suggested in my blog-any thing pending with govt. with CPIO of HO
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android