Supriya R Uppal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Passport Applied In 2006

I had applied My passport in the name of Supriya R Uppal VIDE FILE NO Z 161459, dated 16-11-2006.

As per status on line showed " It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of the passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time "
    copies of the same I have taken a print out at differernt dates. This was on the site and I had checked regularly till dated 02-11-2007 and along with that visited the Passport office regularly with a request application for my passport to be despatched.
    Every time I was given a weeks date by the RPO (Haryana) that it will be despatched.

The last order made on my file no slip made by the RPO was on 03-01-2008 and same was assured that it will be despatched in week's time.

I request you to do the need ful, and help me in getting me the passport. Also need when this harassment will end.
    Thanks

› Find content similar to: Passport Applied In 2006

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Passport Applied In 2006

If you want to file a RTI application to know exactly why your passport is being delayed for so long, please just refer to some threads (or search for them) with the tag "passport":

RTI India - Threads Tagged with passport

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android