Thread: Passport Applied In 2006

Passport Applied In 2006

I had applied My passport in the name of Supriya R Uppal VIDE FILE NO Z 161459, dated 16-11-2006.

As per status on line showed " It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of the passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time "
    copies of the same I have taken a print out at differernt dates. This was on the site and I had checked regularly till dated 02-11-2007 and along with that visited the Passport office regularly with a request application for my passport to be despatched.
    Every time I was given a weeks date by the RPO (Haryana) that it will be despatched.

The last order made on my file no slip made by the RPO was on 03-01-2008 and same was assured that it will be despatched in week's time.

I request you to do the need ful, and help me in getting me the passport. Also need when this harassment will end.
    Thanks

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Passport Applied In 2006

If you want to file a RTI application to know exactly why your passport is being delayed for so long, please just refer to some threads (or search for them) with the tag "passport":

RTI India - Threads Tagged with passport

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android