Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cbt07

Hi All,
    Pls Help Out asap, i want to resign from my existing co. on urgent basis.In this case they are not co-operating with me. In Order to get my P.F money and releiving letter i need help. They are telling me to give some amount of money to get spot acceptance of my resignation then only they are going to provide me with the Pf withdrawing formalities.

Plz help and suggest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!asap.
    I have to join the new co within 2days, kindly suggest something

› Find content similar to: Cbt07

Last edited by cbt07; 30-06-08 at 08:29 PM. Reason: forgot to write more

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Re: Cbt07

You have not mentioned whether the co. you are working in now is a Govt co. or a pvt. co. If it is a pvt. co. then the RTI Act is not applicable to it. If it is a Govt co. then you can use RTI Act to know what action is taken on your resignation etc. If it is a pvt. co. and you need assistance you may go to the other site 'big helpers'. RTIINDIA.ORG is devoted to RTI related queries only!

Name:
    Ashok Ku. Mishra
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cbt07

Dear cbt07, this site is related to RTI only. you should take the help of "Big helper"However your present work place might have some rules to quit the job ,like 3 months notice or emolument of 3 months.
    In my opinion, you have to compromise with them, in this case.

Yours Sincerely, A.K.Mishra
    Fight for the Right.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android