Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Airtel Cheated me

Re: Airtel Cheated me

As suggested by Mr Bahl you should use consumer protection act for the redressal of you grievance. RTI may not be of direct help in this case. Airtel being a private company, is not bound by RTI. But the other authorities such as TRAI and DoT are public authorities bound by RTI. Hence besides filing a case under consumer protection act you may also file complaints with TRAI and DoT. If they are inactive, you can activate them using RTI.

2. Re: Airtel Cheated me

RTI arms U with information and papers so that U can effectively pursue your case in consumer court or other courts/tribunals. We could successfully plead cases in consumer forum after obtaining papers through rti, which were earlier denied for months together. Thus RTI and Consumer Movements are supportive to each other. However RTI generates pressure on PA for wrong doings being exposed and hence they solve your problem at their level to your satisfaction!
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Hi friends, after two months of my effort I got new airtel sim card with my entire balance of 7000 I would like to share that after I get no reply from nodal officer and appellate authority I forward the complain to trai but there also I didn’t get any response then I wrote to dot and also to all the officer of dot and continuously I prompted them what is happening of my complaint at last I got sim card by courier with my entire balance. The task was not simply for me because the nodal officer replied me that your data is permanent deleted from prepaid system. I had seen that people are not getting any response from airtel gallery, and a normal person can go to gallery and that is last option for him. How many people know about the nodal officer and if somebody know also the nodal officer never pick the phone nor he give proper response to people so where the normal person will go. The gallery representative also doesn’t tell if your query is not sold you can contact nodal officer so how the people will know about it.
    So its my request to all if we can do something for them because some one has to take first step if we can tell service provider if the person query is not sold he should contact this higher authority and all gallery should have that written on board so that person can look and forward their complaint to them. If they are also not solving their problem then they can contact us and we all will help them

TRAI should implement this good suggestion.

Airtel

Dear All

This is Sarath Nair From Dombivil from Thane District of Maharashtra. If someone would could guide me on How i can sue Airtel Company, the reason behind is that they are fooling around with My INR 500/- which i had deposited as a security amount when i had purchased Airtel Post Paid Connection, however its been 6 months now that i had cancelled my postpaid connection had converted into prepaid, so i am entitled to get back by INR 500/-, after writing so many mails across to their nodal officer, no one is really bother to give back that amount, many promises had been made but couldnt see anything in action.

Please someone help me out

Regards
    Sarath Nair

6. Re: Airtel Cheated me

Please go through the earlier posts. you will get some ideas on how to proceed further.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

7. Bugged with Cellphone operators

Is anyone bugged with the mischiefs of the cellphone operators.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android