Name:
    Ankit Chandra
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question NOC process for transfering my Bike form Gurgaon tp Pune for Short period

Hi,
    I need know what all formalities I need to carry out, if shift my bike from Gurgaon to Pune for period of Six months. I have all my papers accurate. SOme one told me that I need some NOC, but really dont know whats the process. Since my stay is small, can I do away with long formalities and drive hassle free, with min. formalities

Looking forward for some acurate response and guidence

Regards
    Ankit

› Find content similar to: NOC process for transfering my Bike form Gurgaon tp Pune for Short period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: NOC process for transfering my Bike form Gurgaon tp Pune for Short period

Why dont u go to RTO office and inquire there. I think this is very rare situation.

Name:
    AJAY KR. BAHL
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: NOC process for transfering my Bike form Gurgaon tp Pune for Short period

Hi Ankit,

Not too sure about temporary transfer. but in case of a regular/permanent transfer you should apply with the RTO of the visiting city and it is for them to seek a NOC from the authorities of the city from where the vehicle is being transferred.

Any way for a short duration of six months there may not be much of a trouble if you keep riding the bike with your existing registration number.

Seeking a reply to this by way of RTI Act may take too much of time.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android