Thread: NOC process for transfering my Bike form Gurgaon tp Pune for Short period

Question NOC process for transfering my Bike form Gurgaon tp Pune for Short period

Hi,
    I need know what all formalities I need to carry out, if shift my bike from Gurgaon to Pune for period of Six months. I have all my papers accurate. SOme one told me that I need some NOC, but really dont know whats the process. Since my stay is small, can I do away with long formalities and drive hassle free, with min. formalities

Looking forward for some acurate response and guidence

Regards
    Ankit

2. Re: NOC process for transfering my Bike form Gurgaon tp Pune for Short period

Why dont u go to RTO office and inquire there. I think this is very rare situation.

Re: NOC process for transfering my Bike form Gurgaon tp Pune for Short period

Hi Ankit,

Not too sure about temporary transfer. but in case of a regular/permanent transfer you should apply with the RTO of the visiting city and it is for them to seek a NOC from the authorities of the city from where the vehicle is being transferred.

Any way for a short duration of six months there may not be much of a trouble if you keep riding the bike with your existing registration number.

Seeking a reply to this by way of RTI Act may take too much of time.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android