Thread: Rti

Name:
    KRISHNAN JAISHANKAR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rti

i have just got regd into the site, and i am really happy with the site. i want to know if there is any manual or regulations which i can use as reference. and if there is any chennai office which i can go and visit.

Name:
    Sidharth
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Re: Rti

Hello KJAISHANKAR,

Welcome to RTIIndia.

This is surely a definitive site on Right To Information. You will find everthing on RTI here. So stay tuned.

We have a guide section here RTI Guide. Here you will find a lot of info on RTI.

Sidharth

Name:
    Ashok Ku. Mishra
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Krishnan, RTI India Welcomes you. Please go through the Forum Rules and guide section. Browse through the Forums, gain knowledge from different threads. Hope very soon we will be an expert on it.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Fight for the Right.

Name:
    Shrawan
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KJAISHANKAR View Post
    i have just got regd into the site, and i am really happy with the site. i want to know if there is any manual or regulations which i can use as reference. and if there is any chennai office which i can go and visit.
    If you are referring to RTI Manual, may be you would like to read the Act here: http://act.rtiindia.info

And for other downloads, do visit http://www.rtiindia.info and RTI Directory

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android