pk upadhya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How can I use RTI to have my IGNOU MBA Grade card updated

I have been trying in vain from the last 2 years to get my IGNOU marks sheet upgraded with the grades in respect of 7 subjects. None of the communication and personnel visits to the Regional center,Bangalore has helped.

Is there any way through RTI act.

Regards,

P.K Upadhya

› Find content similar to: How can I use RTI to have my IGNOU MBA Grade card updated

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How can I use RTI to have my IGNOU MBA Grade card updated

Upadhya,
    1.Have you interacted with IGNOU students grievances redressal forum?
    Please go through site:Welcome::Indira Gandhi National Open University
    In this site,go to "students redressal forum",in that click "submission of Feedback Form" ,and then click "Query".
    2.please give sometime to get answers,if not received then please prefer RTI application. List of concerned PIOs and Appellate Authorities is given in the site of IGNOU given above.
    Last edited by opsharma; 01-07-08 at 09:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Upadhya

Sharma ji has advised you in the perfect manner.If your problem is not solved after this as adviced by Sh.Sharma ji file an applicaion under RTI Act-2005 along with the photocopy(s) of your already submitted aplication(s)/request letter(s) and ask them the detailed reason for not implementing/doing the same.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

For filing application under RTI also make use of my blog "any thing pending with govt.?".
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    MANOJ KUMAR GUPTA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How i get help from rti

SUB- MS96 GRADE NOT UPDATED ON IGNOU WEBSITE SEVERAL MONTHS HAS PASSED WITH MAKING COMMUNICATION WITH THEM

WHERE I DEPOSIT ITS FEE HOW MUCH IS?
    I LIVE IN HISAR HARYANA
    CAN I SEND MY COMPLAINT THROUGH E-MAIL ALSO

PROBLEM-
    SIR,
    LAST YEAR MY STUDY CENTER ( HISAR) WAS CLOSED IN FULL SEMESTER DUE TO IGNOU STAFF STRIKE SO I GOT LETTER FROM RC KARNAL ( JAN 2009) TO DEPOSIT MY ASSIGNMENTS THERE I DEPOSITED MS 96 THERE .( AROUND 15 JAN.2009)
    KINDLY INFORM ME WHAT GRADE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME, WHY IT HAS BEEN NOT UPDATED SO FAR ON WEB SITE , IT HAS COME TO MY KNOWLEDGE THAT KARNAL HAS UP DATED IN HIS RECORD MS 96 AS MS 97, FROM SEVERAL MONTHS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN MADE WITH NEW DELHI & KARNAL , WHAT ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN AGAINST CONCERNED PERSON WHO HAS DONE SUCH MISTAKE, & WHY HAS BEEN NOT CORRECTED SO FAR , BY WHEN IT WOULD BE UPDATED ON WEB SITE.
    IF KARNAL HAS SENT MS 96 GRADE TO NEW DELHI THEN IN WHICH DATE & LOT NO.

Regards,
    MANOJ KUMAR GUPTA
    ENROLMENT 071856551
    M.BA

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear Manoj

Please go through the earlier discussion in this thread.

Also read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-rti-2005.html

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

Please feel free to revert in case of further queries.Our members would be more than happy to help you.
    regards

Name:
    Ashish Rai
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard about a case against IGNOU that was successfully resolved through RTI. Please visit http://www.newsonair.com/writereadda...cast/bu202.mp3
    I myself and seeking redressal for my assignments submitted to IGNOU study centre in 2007, and still they have not submitted my marks to Registrar, IGNOU for updation in my grade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have no idea on ignou mba card update through RTI. I am very thankful to you to provide this information. It will helpful for me. Thanks a lot.

Regards

IGNOU MBA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android