Thread: Where and how can I file application to get current status of my application submitted in PF office kolkata

Name:
    Rajesh Kumar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where and how can I file application to get current status of my application submitted in PF office kolkata

Hi All,

I had been submitted an application to withdraw PF amount that are deposited by my employer during apr'03 to dec' 07 on oct'07. Till now I am waiting response 4m pf office. previously PF site showed my appliction status under processing but after 3 months it is showing that your application nor received by office. I have wrote an application to Commissioner EPFO calcutta and send it via speed post but still i am not getting any reply. My application details are

Receipt No-2865452
    Date-26/10/2007
    PF no- WB/34235/440
    Employer Name - Golden Trust Financial Services.

Could you help me to filing application to gather information under RTI Act?

Regards
    Rajesh Kumar

› Find content similar to: Where and how can I file application to get current status of my application submitted in PF office kolkata

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Where and how can I file application to get current status of my application submitted in PF office kolkata

Write/submit/file an application under RTI Act-2005 with the concerned PIO/CPIO and ask for the office orders/proceedings/directions etc on your application(s) already submitted.Enclose the photcopy(s) of all the application(s) along with your application under RTI Act-2005.

Name:
    Rajesh Kumar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Where and how can I file application to get current status of my application submitted in PF office kolkata

Thanx shakti....

Can I submit application anywere in india or only concerned office calcutta... can I send it by post ..if yes then how much fee in my case and what way i can choose....PO...is right?

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Dear Rajesh,
    Welcome to this portal. Young people also must study details of this sunshine law. It will help you in dealing with govt depts.
    Kindly refer my blog on delay in settlement of PF dues and also "all about rti" icon on home page of this portal. Also visit website epfindia.nic.in for address of Kolkatta office. U can file application with PIO of even nearest PF office. Pl also refer my blog on filing of rti application [central govt]. Guidelines and proforma are made available for easy use of RTI.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Rajesh

You should submit your application under RTI Act-2005 before the concerned office/officer along with requisite fee.For the amount of fee it is better you should confirm the same from that office or visit EPFO.You can also get the detailed info from the following:-

KOLKATA

R.P.F.C (I)
    Shri M. Narayanappa
    033 - 23586943, 23585825

Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, DK Block,
    Sector-II, Salt Lake City,
    Near Karunamoyee Bus Stop,
    Kolkata –700 091 (West Bengal).
    E-mail: epfwbro@rediffmail.com
    Last edited by shakti; 02-07-08 at 10:56 AM. Reason: more info

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android