Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding status of the EPF transfer

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Regarding status of the EPF transfer

Quote Originally Posted by vasuki8 View Post
    Hi, I was trying to find out my PF balance but the link mentioned here doesnt open and says its HTTP error .
    Can you help me with that.

Thanks
    Vasuki
    Have you tried the main link and then go to the particular website for your city ?

EPFO

2. Re: Regarding status of the EPF transfer

any link to check the status of my PF transfer in bangalore. My both companies are in bangalore. the previous employer maintains PF money with RPFC and the current employer maintaint PF money in its own trust. I like to know the status of transfer..It has been 3 months my previous employer sent the transfer application to RPFC office

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

swamynath,

If you want to use RTI to find out about the status and the reasons for delay of your transfer of PF, you can write to the PIO Bangalore, whose details are given at:
    RTI_OFFICERS DETAILS

Please also read some of the threads with the "Provident" tag and the links given in those threads.:
    provident Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India

4. Re: Regarding status of the EPF transfer

Thanks for the reply. Can we send cheque of Rs 10 to PIO? Is that okay or should I send only Postal order or DD? Can I send Rs 10 in cash in a courier ? or should I sumbit the application in person?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

1. If you are planning to submit the application in person, then at that time carry the Rs 10.00 IPO with you and ask the PIO on the spot as to whose name should the IPO be in.

2. You can send in the application by registered mail AD (so that the AD card acts as a proof of your submission) and include a blank Rs 10 ipo inside. Clearly mention at the bottom of your application, the IPO number and request the PIO to fill in all details.

3. Call up the PIO and ask him in whose favour the B/C or D/D have to be.
    Send application along with the D/D or B/C.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12