Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: are questions allowed under rti act

quries allowed

I was told the the informaaaation sought should not be in the form question of questions - for eg, "whether the scheme was implemented?"

2. Re: are questions allowed under rti act

Dear Ramkumar, I have merged your thread with an existing one. Please go through all the earlier discussions here and you will find all the guidance.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

questi9ons under RTI

Can questions be asked under RTI to publica authority regarding their actions in their process?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: are questions allowed under rti act

Somashekhar,

Your post ahs been merged with an existing thread on the same subject.
    Please read the whole thread above.

Also read some of the threads in the following search:

questions - Google Search

Please also read: https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/42513-...-its-head.html
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

This issue was repeated in this forum many times. I request the Moderator to consider consolidating all those discussions including SIC, Kerala's Orders in my case (posted) as well as the recent discussion on the issue. In case it is not possible I shall repeat it again.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by colnrkurup View Post
    This issue was repeated in this forum many times. I request the Moderator to consider consolidating all those discussions including SIC, Kerala's Orders in my case (posted) as well as the recent discussion on the issue. In case it is not possible I shall repeat it again.
    That is why I have given the link to the orders found in the google search, in the post above yours.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by colnrkurup View Post
    That is why I have given the link to the orders found in the google search, in the post above yours.

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries

In my view there are the way how you pose a query before the PIO.

If you say What is the criteria etc.... it is a question and may not find favour from PIO.

On the other and if you say like this - Please inform me the criteria for...... PIO is under obligation to inform you.

I hope you will understand. You can put the thing before the PIO in such a fashion that it nay look like a simple query seeking information off the record. I hope I am clear!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android