Thread: hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi

I am using RTI for over three months now to get information from various Govt. departments and there are some successes and some disappointments. But, I see a lot of hope in this Act and slowly it will force the BABUS to be more responsible and transparent.

Mitul Pradeep

› Find content similar to: hi

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: hi

Hello Mitul,
    Welcome to RTI India, do share about information you have gathered from the Government. I am sure you will have a great time with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Kushal for response. I will surely share my experience with all once something concrete information I get.

Mitul Pradeep

Hello !

I appreciate and congratulate you for your efforts in collecting informations from various deptartments for any defined or undefined reasons. Becasue right olny remains a right when it is practised practised and practised.

gr8-9-10

We would be happy enough to know both your successes and failures pertaining to RTI

Do Share to motivate and informs those who wanna Act to utilize RTI ACT

Abhinav
    ...The Right Informed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No way that it will change soon. Unless strict penality is imposed on PIO's nothing will change. One has to suffer and then lost the hope in RTI also.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android