View Poll Results: Can a lie-detecting system in public life weed out corruption from our society?

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Yes, definitely.

0 0%
  • Yes, to a large extent.

0 0%
  • No, it is very deep rooted.

0 0%
  • Can't say.

0 0%

Thread: rooting out corruption

1. Thumbs up rooting out corruption

Hello Members of RTI,
    I think a perfect lie-detecting system can weed out corruption from our society. I have argued for it in detail in my personal blog; the URL is https://darshanic-perspective.blogspot.com/ . And the title is 'Way To Utopia'. Prevention is always better than cure. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Best,

Darsanic

2. Thats a very utopian thought darsanic.
    I wish such a machine can be made.
    I believe a lie has to be seen in a much greated perspective. What if lie is part of the belief system?
    e.g Way back people used to think earth is flat now we know its lie, will you call all those who believe a liar. There are many suc example.

The only way to root out corruption is to Remove FEAR from the minds of MEN (including Fairer Sex) As Fear is the starting point of all evil.

Vivekanand has said

Fear is death, fear is sin, fear is hell, fear is unrighteousness, fear is wrong life. All the negative thoughts and ideas that are in the world have proceeded from this evil spirit of fear.

And last but not the least Welcome to RTI
    Last edited by maneesh; 15-03-07 at 10:07 PM.

3. Hello Darsanic,
    Welcome to RTI India. Kindly use our blog for the same here https://www.rtiindia.org/blogs/

As this is only a 'New Member Introduction', I would recommend that you start the topic in another appropriate forum.

Regards,

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android