Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I ask for proceedings of a selection Committee

1. Re: Can I ask for proceedings of a selection Committee

Quote Originally Posted by Ravindra View Post
    Thanks for prompt reply. I will be waiting for your help.

Ravindra
    Karira should have helped you draft the RTI Application by now. Please do file it at an early date. Make sure that one of the entries show that you are Physically handicapped.

Best wishes

Manoj

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Can I ask for proceedings of a selection Committee

Ravindra,

I am emailing you a draft application. Since I do not know the complete details of the case, please fill in the relevant references, dates, etc. In case you feel that I have put in something that is not correct or factual, please do correct it.
    After the draft is final, please submit the application as well as post the final application here so that other members/visitors benefit from it.
    In case you need any help in redrafting please let me know by email so that we do not clutter this thread.
    I am very sorry for the delayed reply since I was extremely busy and and on a for the past few days.

3. Re: Can I ask for proceedings of a selection Committee

Hello Karira,
    Would you kindly attach the application here at the thread either as zip or PDF file. If that is not possible you can possibly send me so that I put it here.

Thank You!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Kushal,

I did a draft first and also requested Ravindra to share with you and other senior members through email (after his corrections and filling up the details)....reason being did not want to clutter the thread. Once it is final, we can post the application.
    If you feel that it should be open for general discussion and inputs from other members also, please send me a pm and I will post it here.

5. Re: Can I ask for proceedings of a selection Committee

Quote Originally Posted by Ravindra View Post
    I am a Physically Handicapped person and working as Sr Lib asstt. in IIM, Lucknow. In 2003 a post of Asstt. Librarian was advertised under the special recruitment drive for persons with disabilities. I was an applicant for the same. Selection committee met on 4.2.2004. But till date no appointment is made.
    Ravindra, IIM-A & IIM-B have been conducting lectures on Persons With Disabilities etc. Their work is being covered by the media. Besides IIM-A is also involved with the 6th Pay Commission. If what you say is true, this lets the cat out of the bag.

I guess, you should have filed the RTI Application by now. However, it will also be wonderful if you file a complain with the Disability Commissioner. This can expose the biased nature of IIM Lucknow.

Manoj

6. Re: Can I ask for proceedings of a selection Committee

hi everybody ,
    Dear Ravindra you must go for RTI application as in your case i can easily gauge its a case of typical Bureaucracy and highhandedness. RTI is meant to set such like people ans system to righteous ones. But be extra careful in extending normal courtesies to your bosses. good luck.
    Nicky

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Ravindra,

Please see the following decision of the CIC regarding disclosure of Minutes of DPC meeting:

https://cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/Decision_11072007_23.pdf

In particular:

6. The Commission heard both the sides. The applicant wanted Minutes of the DPC meeting held on 95.2006 for the post of Assistant Directors in NIPCCD. The Respondents denied the information taking the recourse to Sections 8(1)(j) and 8(1)(e) of the Act, which deals with fiduciary relationship. As for 8(1(j), the Respondent felt that since in the said DPC meeting, other candidates were also involved, they regarded it as third party information. However, as the post is under the public domain, it is in the interest of transparency and also in view of Section of 4(1)(d) of the RTI-Act that the minutes are shown to the Appellant and the Sections 8(1)(e) and (8(1(j) are not applicable in the said issue.

Please keep a ready reference of this with you and it will be helpful.

8. Re: Can I ask for proceedings of a selection Committee

Very nice information karira, as usual though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android