Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: online filing of RTI application

1. online filing of RTI application

Folks,
    I have been trying to find the link to file a RTI application with Delhi DC (South)
    If someone can point me to the link that will be great

thanks

2. re: online filing of RTI application

There are no provision as of now for online filing of application under RTI Act. However, you may write via email to the office or to the registrar of the CIC asking for the CPIO of the office concerned.

3. re: online filing of RTI application

I beleive he may send to that office if he knows the adress. he need not know the name of PIO. He just writes : PIO ...............

re: online filing of RTI application

Quote Originally Posted by kushal View Post
    There are no provision as of now for online filing of application under RTI Act. However, you may write via email to the office or to the registrar of the CIC asking for the CPIO of the office concerned.
    sir if i send querry through email then how i can pay 10 rupees? more over will i get info via email?
    LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Applying for Property Extarct

Hi,
    Is it possible to ask for Property Extract online under RTI 2005 act?
    If yes than what should be the procedure?

Mahendra Phal

7. Re: Applying for Property Extarct

In rti U can apply on line, but you will have to pay filing fee by cash or postal order or bank DD etc. So far e-payment of filing fee is not in place. It is advisable to apply in hard copy only for the time being.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Rti

is there any facilities to give application to Department Like ,Incometax ,BMC,Subregistrar office online RTI application to concern department

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android