Topic Identifier

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Non Receipt of Passport

1. delay in Receipt of Passport

Hi,

I had applied for passports for my wife in May2010 at Azamgarh(Lucknow zone), but I have not received the passports till now. The on line status check also has not giving any results.

Kindly advise me as to how the RTI Act could be used to track the status of the applications. The Regional Passport Office is at Lucknow.

Thanks,
    Ajay Chauhan

Last edited by akchauhan; 20-09-11 at 11:58 PM. Reason: xx

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Non Receipt of Passport

Please read this thread and the links given in the posts:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/16382-...t-renewal.html
    Twitter: @cjkarira

3. Re: Non Receipt of Passport

Dear Sir

I am Ronak Kumar Jain (DOB: 17/09/1985) from District Dungarpur (Rajasthan). I applied for passport on 3rd oct 2011 and police enquiry had also been done after few days.

My File Reference No. is JPR-W142429-12 and applied at Jaipur city.

When I am checking status online it showing (File Reference Number (JPR-W142429-12) is either wrong or Information NOT available).

When I called Jaipur office and told this issue they cut the call without any reply.

I need passport now on urgent basis because I have to apply for few exams and passport is mandatory for that.

Please look at this issue and reply me soon. Its more than 90 days I applied for passport and more than 60 days after police enquiry.

Thanks & Regards
    Ronak Kumar Jain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android