Quote Originally Posted by bose_aditya View Post
Kindly tell where should we deposit my application form 8a for transfer of my name from my original place to the place where i am now staying as tenant
This portal is www.rtiindia.org - and dedicated for discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005.
You will not get any help, guidance or answers to all types of general requests for help and guidance, like your request.