Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RTI exposes 481 transfer requests by mumbai police officials written by MLAs and ministers in just 19 months.

Name:
    sunil bansal
    Blog Entries

Re: RTI exposes 481 transfer requests by mumbai police officials written by MLAs and ministers in just 19 months.

Its not a surprising matter i m also poltician and its not only in wrong way but also in right way some time our voters demand to us that the police officer is badly behaved and protect the criminals. some time (mostly) it may be possible that polticians use there power wrongly.

2. Re: RTI exposes 481 transfer requests by mumbai police officials written by MLAs and ministers in just 19 months.

Mr. bansal, you are an advocate, and I do not really understand from your thread as to exactly what you want to say. Politicians and police officers both are corrupt. So, its like both scratching the back of each other. Staying glued to a post for several years only breed more corruption. Are you justifying it?

Name:
    sunil bansal
    Blog Entries

Re: RTI exposes 481 transfer requests by mumbai police officials written by MLAs and ministers in just 19 months.

dear stingjourno,
    my man to say that i m also a politician and i know very wall that the condition in which conditions MLAs or non-official persons approach the government on their behalf to transfers the govt. officers or servents. You may say that more of the politicion are currept but you can`t say to all of tham. As i and my other compananin are join the rajneeti because we affired that the day come soon when the india go back. So we interfear in the Rajneeti. but when i join it i feel it that so voter is als currept. i m sorry to say that and if i hurt any one saying that than i again realy soory.
    and i further submitted its not amtter related to R T I so no need to discuss it on this blog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12