Dear sir/madam,

I was the Employee of M/s Infotec Network System , Address:- 1st Floor, Jumbo House, Dr. Jha Marg, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-20, Which PF A/c No (Registration No.) DL/19848 and my A/c No. was DL/19848/89.

I worked here for the period of April-1999 to September-2006 but I found that my Employer company has deposited the PF contribution (both) only up to March-2005 although they have deducted my contribution from my salary till September-06. I have become shocked when I become know this.

Now, Concerned PF office is also not helping me. I want my full A/c statement of PF A/c since begining till date.

May you help me regarding this? and suggest me that what should I do now against said employer? May I ask my A/c Statement from concerned PF Office?

Pls help me. I am waiting very hopefully for your reply.

Thanks & Regards