Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RTI for IT Refund - a bit confusion

1. Re: RTI sample

Quote Originally Posted by udks View Post
    Kindly provide me a sample of complete rti application as i have no idea about it and also whom to submit it?
    Read the following links
    HOW TO WRITE RTI APPLICATION

GUIDE IN WRITING GOOD RTI APPLICATION

WRITE/SUBMIT/SAMPLE RTI APPLICATION
    they will give you fair knowledge about RTI application writing.

2. Re: RTI for IT Refund - a bit confusion

HOW TO WRITE RTI APPLICATION

GUIDE IN WRITING GOOD RTI APPLICATION

WRITE/SUBMIT/SAMPLE RTI Application

SUBMIT RTI APPLICATION

CENTRAL / STATE RTI RULES - GUIDE

HOW TO LOCATE A PIO

RTI TIME SCHEDULE
    Love this masumb76 loved this post

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

3. Re: RTI for IT Refund - a bit confusion

Quote Originally Posted by jps50 View Post
    You can file RTI application with the ITO with whom your file is assessed at present. Under RTI, even if you address application to wrong CPIO, he is bound to attend it by sucking information from its location within the organisation. Hence do not worry. The link provided by you relates to only complaint/second appeal to Central Information Commission [which is the highest authority under RTI]. You have to submit RTI application [first stage of RTI] to IT Dept. Hence this link is not relevant at present. Send hard copies to IT Dept with postal order by speed post. For address etc please visit:

IT Refund:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ng-refund.html

IT Refund:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ax-refund.html

Locate PIO:
    HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

Make effective:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html
    As you described each and everything really its useful for everyone who want to know about it. Most of the time what happened we don't know what to do and where to do? But the links you given are giving all related information. Thanks for sharing..........

4. Re: RTI for IT Refund - a bit confusion

Quote Originally Posted by yesprasoon View Post
    I've received my refund. However, I did not send RTI. It was just a normal letter with RTI format, suggesting that RTI will follow. Thanks for all the help and can someone please move this thread to 'RTI success'?
    OUR SITE IS QUITE POPULAR AMONG PIOs/CPIOs. As soon as such grievance is uploaded, executives advise juniors to redress the grievance.

5. Re: RTI for IT Refund - a bit confusion

Let us admit a fact as fact and give credit where it is actually due.
    There is transformation in Income Tax, EPF, UGC, AICTE and CBSE and there was drastic reduction in their RTI Application receipts as most of the information is either available in their website or they have opened on line grievance redressal with proper controls. They have reduced the burden to a large extent.

6. Re: RTI for IT Refund - a bit confusion

They cater a large no. Of persons & found that everyone is using RTI. So suo- motu disclosure is only way to reduce the avoidable burden. I perceive it AS SUCESS STORY OF RTI & referred in preamble to increase the suo- motu disclosures. Now every office has helpline, FAQs, grivance redressal mechanism etc.

Sent from my LG-K220 using RTI INDIA mobile app

7. Re: RTI for IT Refund - a bit confusion

We get such queries if there is a delay, and as far as I remember that last query on IT refund was in Jun, 2014, and there were never further queries. Let us not go for the past threads, re open it and unnecessarily discuss on issues not relevant.
    Now every Public Authority has a Redressal mechanism for such grievances and that must be closed within 24 hours. When there is a better alternative without involving a rupee cost, filing RTI Application for IT refund has become extinct.
    Focus on present issues, as and when members post a query and never, never continue discussions on old threads.
    I am making this advice, as your post reaches 22 other members mails, when there is no substance or use in further discussions.
    Also look as to how many views are made so far in the thread, as it gives priorities of members on each issue.
    Last edited by G.L.N. Prasad; 20-04-17 at 12:30 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android