Thread: How does cic deal with orders that have not been delivered.

How does cic deal with orders that have not been delivered.

Dear sir,

would anyone enlighten as to how orders sent by cic to a pio, if not accepted or not received are dealttwith at cic office

vinay kala

sep 08,10

Name:
    dhakalall chhetri
    Blog Entries

Re: How does cic deal with orders that have not been delivered.

I assume that you did filed 2nd appeal to CIC. If CIC has passed the order and if PIO doesnot recieve it, then the CIC has power to take action against the PIO.

Dear sir,

my query is

if the cic issues an order to the pio instructing him to show files to the appealant and the cic denies having received the order, how does one establish that the order is received.

At the cic office what is the mechanism when an order is sent /recd or is returned back.

In case of mail back is it sent again.

I want to know indirectly if pio has recd the order , which would be the case as the order is sent by speed post regd post but just wanted to be sure.

I do not want to ask pio for it would put him on alert.

I want to lodge complaint to cic with three copies and see what he replies

vinay kala

sep8,10

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Vinay,

Why are you getting into these nitty gritties ?
    How CIC sends orders and how the PIo receives them or handles them....is none of the applicants concern.
    You got a order from the CIC.
    If the PIO has not implemented that order or has not followed it, then you can file a Complaint under Sec 18 to the CIC.

PS: I think you posed this query in some other thread. it went on for a long time and then you have posted here again - although framed differently.

Please do not waste your time in investigating things which will be of no or little help in getting you information.
    Concentrate on getting "information" under RTI Act 2005.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

dear sir,

thanks for the response.

vinay kala sep 10

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android