Thread: school admission

1. school admission

I stay in Noida.I have two kids 10 yrs and 5 yrs 7 mths old.Some how I got admission in one of the school in Noida when we shifted to Noida. But later I found the school management is not so good. This has affected school's performance. Since then (i.e. Nov.2005) I strated doing correspond to the school which is nearest to my resident.It is hardly 1 km away. Last year they gave admission to my son for class KG, but they refuse my daughter for class 4. They told me to try next year (i.e. for the year 2007-2008). This year they call my daughter for written test. But she counld not do well in the written test. They refuse the admission due to same reason.
    I again requested them, to consider other factors of admission. That is [1] school within 5 km. [2] one of my child is in the school [3] we both are educated. But till date there is no reply.
    Can anybody guide me in this case.

2. As this question does not seem to be related to RTI , I am transferring this ticket .

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android