Thread: Hello, Members of RTI Forum

1. Hello, Members of RTI Forum

Dear All Members of RTI Forum ,

I'm a male Indian citizen of about 40 yrs. I graduated in Civil Engineering and at present 'am working in Public Health Engineering Dept., Assam. I hail from Makum, a small town in Tinsukia district of Assam and now settled in Guwahati, the state capital. I have a happy small family comprising of my wife Bratati, son Anirban and daughter Eeshita.
    Rather than doing something big my current objective in life is to render substantial effort for betterment of livlihood patterns of my neighbouring common man. I am interested to develop a group of people who can make the Govt. agencies deliver rather then floating another NGO. After all the tax payer people have a right to be served as per Govt.'s declared policy. I would like to hear from you all about the idea. With your active support and encouragement, I think it is still possible to bring about a radical change to the state of affairs prevailing in our beloved country.
    Wish you all the best and regards.

Jitesh Bhattacharjee
    Guwahati, Assam

Last edited by Shrawan; 04-04-07 at 10:57 PM. Reason: live email link deleted

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Jitesh,
    Welcome to the forum and all the best in your endeavour.
    Karira

3. Karira,
    Many thanks.
    Jitesh

4. Welcome Jitesh to RTI India. I am sure you will prove to be an asset to this forum . By the way, please do not post live e-mail links here.

Regards,
    Ganpat
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 04-04-07 at 07:00 PM.

5. One of the best introduction, if I may say! Welcome online with us, and have a great time.

(As Ganpat has stated, kindly do not post live email link, as this place is heavily eyed upon by spammers, and in no time your email would be grabbed and may be abused.)

qsandy Guest

Re: Hello, Members of RTI Forum

Welcome to the Forum. I think just using the RTI Act can reap benefits for all and move us to better and enlightened governance. Not starting another NGO is good idea.

Right now I am a little preoccupied with securing a lifelong income stream. Once I do that, in about 10/12 months, I too plan to use the RTI, from the comfort of my home, to make a lot of "friends" among the 'Kings'.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello, Members of RTI Forum

qsandy,

People come to this forum from different backgrounds.
    Kindly respect their sentiments and there is a absolutely no need to be sarcastic.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android