Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: whom to question in a state government under RTI

  1. whom to question in a state government under RTI

    I live in an area where the road widening project is approved. but it is not taking shape for the reasons best known only to the local administrators. whom should i ask under RTI.

  2. Hello Hariharan,
    You have neither specified the area where you live, nor have you mentioned which authority has approved the road-widening project. Under the normal circumstances, the civic authority governing your area, be it a town panchayat or municipality or corporation, should be the authority to whom you have to apply under RTI.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android