Thread: Real Estate Mafia

1. Real Estate Mafia

Hi RTI,
    I'm new to this forum....! But i heard about some of the good things done by you & gave the innocent people their deserved justice....! So for the same reason i'm posting this message to bring to your notice the real estate mafia that is taking place & making the poor farmers to lose their land.

This is regarding the article thatz published in today's Telugu News daily "EENADU"....! THis is something not in support of the news paper, but this is something which i'm informing you out of pure distress after seing the difficulties faced by our "JAI KESAN".

Not only me but all the true hearted who look for removing the corruption & punishing the so called corrupted politicians.....!

THanks,
    Mahesh

Re: Real Estate Mafia

Why you posted an news like this here in this forum...You know you act like libel, but that is depends on you...

Last edited by ambrish.p; 07-02-09 at 03:29 PM. Reason: ext. link deleted

3. Re: Real Estate Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by maheshkb View Post
    Hi RTI,
    I'm new to this forum....! But i heard about some of the good things done by you & gave the innocent people their deserved justice....! So for the same reason i'm posting this message to bring to your notice the real estate mafia that is taking place & making the poor farmers to lose their land.

This is regarding the article thatz published in today's Telugu News daily "EENADU"....! THis is something not in support of the news paper, but this is something which i'm informing you out of pure distress after seing the difficulties faced by our "JAI KESAN".

Not only me but all the true hearted who look for removing the corruption & punishing the so called corrupted politicians.....!

THanks,
    Mahesh
    Mr. Mahesh,
    This is only a discussion forum for discussions on RTI Act and related matters. The matters mentioned by you are beyond the scope of this portal.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android