You have a grievance and you wanted to question the authorities. You can seek such information as the laid down procedure to be followed in such cases when the original property was divided in between two sharers, and each one is having individual possession and enjoying the property separately. Follow RTI rules and regulations applicable and file to SPIO, SRA.

› Find content similar to: How to write an RTI Application?