Topic Identifier

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: How to write an RTI Application?

1. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Can I get format for first appeal when pio reply on 29 day but posted reply after 40 days.

Sent from my LS-4505 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Read Sec.19 as there is time frame.
    File first appeal to First appellate authority, enclosing copies of such envelope with postal marks showing date of posting and seek condonation of the delay in filing first appeal. (Prefer first appeal only if you are not satisfied with PIO response)
    If you have received information, and if you are satisfied ignore PIO's delay, as information should be the focus.
    You can also file complaint under Sec.18 direct to IC, enclosing the same praying IC to impose fine for fabricating the reply's date as it amounts to fraud. (Only if you do not want information from PIO)
    First appeal format is one and the same, and search website of public authority for such prescribed format. Grounds may differ but first appeal format is not different for every issue.
    Avoid posting query as you like in any thread, this thread is on writing RTI Application and you have hijacked the thread to first appeal format, against discipline of the forum.

3. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Sir, i am from chennai,tamilnadu. I need the details about the puzhal lake, how much the land in acres of puzhal lake. I want to say that there are some persons who ocupies puzhal lake and put them into flats in real estate and sell the flats. Who has the competent authority to eradicate this issue. I need the officer details, office landline number for further complaints

Sent from my X1 Selfie using RTI INDIA mobile app

4. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    Read Sec.19 as there is time frame.
    File first appeal to First appellate authority, enclosing copies of such envelope with postal marks showing date of posting and seek condonation of the delay in filing first appeal. (Prefer first appeal only if you are not satisfied with PIO response)
    If you have received information, and if you are satisfied ignore PIO's delay, as information should be the focus.
    You can also file complaint under Sec.18 direct to IC, enclosing the same praying IC to impose fine for fabricating the reply's date as it amounts to fraud. (Only if you do not want information from PIO)
    First appeal format is one and the same, and search website of public authority for such prescribed format. Grounds may differ but first appeal format is not different for every issue.
    Avoid posting query as you like in any thread, this thread is on writing RTI Application and you have hijacked the thread to first appeal format, against discipline of the forum.
    Extremely sorry won't happen again

Sent from my LS-4505 using RTI INDIA mobile app

5. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

I need to know about education loan.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using RTI INDIA mobile app

6. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Doctor, Read prescription 99.
    Please make a google search and almost all banks uploaded those rules and regulations for educational loan including overseas. In all those sites, treat RBI directive as more informative. RTI is not necessary.

7. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

I want to know pay fixation of. 1480 in scale of1400-2300 under 5th cpc

Sent from my Aqua 4G+ using RTI INDIA mobile app

8. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat View Post
    I want to know pay fixation of. 1480 in scale of1400-2300 under 5th cpc

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android