Topic Identifier

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How to write an RTI Application?

1. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Rti for nirmal bharat abhiyan yojna help me open attached file

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to write an RTI Application?-1394596091247-jpg  

How to write an RTI Application?-1394596142357-jpg  

2. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Sir is me or kya cessation ho sakti h

3. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

i am new member of this forum , today i seen this thread and very impressed by draft rti app uploaded by 'mr. rajender kumar khalilpur',. learned so much from this,. Plz provide me other direct thread/page links on this forum where these types of hindi, marathi rti apps r uploaded... I want to see all those..

4. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

If you want to know more about RTI Act 2005, you have come to the right place and there is no need to chat with anyone.

This portal has enough information on the RTI Act for you to write a PhD thesis.

Please read the following:

The RTI Act: Right to Information Act 2005
    Guide Section: RTI Guide
    The RTI FAQ: RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information
    Queries, News, Success Stories, RTI Decisions, etc. in the forum: RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information - forums
    Directory section for seeing how applications are drafted, first appeals made and second appeals filed: RTI Directory

If you need assistance in using this portal please read: Board FAQ

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohit Marathi View Post
    i am new member of this forum , today i seen this thread and very impressed by draft rti app uploaded by 'mr. rajender kumar khalilpur',. learned so much from this,. Plz provide me other direct thread/page links on this forum where these types of hindi, marathi rti apps r uploaded... I want to see all those..
    You can find some drafts in English here:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/docs/c...ple-rti-forms/
    Twitter: @cjkarira

6. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

^ thank u very much, it will be very helpfull for me even if they are not in hindi, marathi..

7. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Rohit ji jo bi aap rti banao vo sari hindi me ho jo ki veha ke log jyaada se jyaada jaagruk ho

Re: How to write an RTI Application?

So many references/posts you were asked to refer by our senior friends which you please do.Secondly you should have fair idea of on what subject you wanted to draft RTI application and what are the ISSUES INVOLVED, if these things are clear to you you can DRAFT THE RTI APPLICATION yourself addressing to PIO/CPIO as the case may be.This is the basic requirement for drafting the RTI Application

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android