Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Mujhe is letter ko file karna h kaise kare . Kya maine jo matter likh kar jankari mangi h . Wo mujhe milegi . Yadu vaha se nahi milti ti phir kya kare . Kya meri koi help karega aur is letter ko file karega .
    Thanks

› Find content similar to: How to write an RTI Application?

Attached Images Attached Images How to write an RTI Application?-1415526991866-jpg How to write an RTI Application?-1415527133039-jpg 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

where should we post the letter for our states.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing with us the very useful and informative information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mujhe Punjab school education ke against rti krni hai plz suggest me

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    964 Post(s)

If the organisation is a Public Authority, they must certainly be having a website, and particulars of RTI on format and fees. Kindly search website and seek information as specified in RTI segment of their website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My father is bpl holder in Bihar(madhubani district) but he is suffering from cancer so he went to Kolkata for treatment that time in 2013.now he is not getting any benefit from that due to in that time he is not present at village for population counting.how to get benefit please reply & how to rti in our block?please reply

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    964 Post(s)

Population base is not the only identity, he can enlist himself as Ration card holder or get income certificate from Tehasildar, and can claim reiumbursement either from the Government or his employer if there is a scheme.
    Now Central Government has come out with a scheme, immediately get income certificate and register his name in the scheme.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

actually. i want to ask onee question. it is realated to SRA project ( redvelopment slum into flats) .. sir my father & my uncle got separated from united family.. they made their 2 separate home from one single old home in 1996 .. according to SRA SCEME any construction who is made before 2000 is legal construction.. so from 1995 till today we had separate electrical connection i.e light bill separate ration card.. but now we came to know that the room no which is written on light bill is same .. so SRA officers are saying they hv considered our separate room into single room .. they released list called CTC/CTS where one room is alloted to us...
    so please tell me since our construction is legal & we hv made it in 1996 .. we hv different light connection since then.. it is just we hv to proof that its two different house.. so what kind of question can i ask to SRA DEPARTMENT? or you advise where should i ask those question.. will i hv to ask SRA OFFICERS to revisite our homes & insert our separate home address in SRA annexture 2 list??? please help me sir

Sent from my GT-S7562 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast