Topic Identifier

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 LastLast

Thread: How to write an RTI Application?

1. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat View Post
    I want to know pay fixation of. 1480 in scale of1400-2300 under 5th cpc

Sent from my Aqua 4G+ using RTI INDIA mobile app

Sent from my Aqua 4G+ using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

RTI for postal department

Sent from my Elite 2 Plus using RTI INDIA mobile app

3. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Please inform the information you wish to seek for pin pointed guidance.
    Please search website of Head Post office to locate Central Public Information officer, cash payment to be made as RTI fee, format of application and seek such information from them.
    The only precaution you have to take is that information which you are seeking must be available in material form under custody and control of CPIO, and you should not question their decisions or seek their opinions.

4. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

How many days it required to get Driving Lisence after successful Trial

Sent from my Redmi 3S using RTI INDIA mobile app

5. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

Now every public authority has a time frame under citizen charter, providing the days of service for each function. Normal time frame is maximum one month.
    But, there may be delay due to non availability of Smart card and other peculiar or specific problems with RTO. Go and inquire with RTO, as the Registered envelope sent in your name, might have been returned to RTO, if you are not available at that particular point of time. First inquire in case of delay, then file RTI application seeking information on specific reasons for inordinate delay. Search website of RTO for more details in general and specific to RTI in locating PIO, format of application and mode of payment of fees.

6. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

I had to write a research paper fast the other day, and I came across this guy who told me anout applications a lot. If you want more info PM me

7. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

I need a help actually I am working in a hotel after GST our company took 18% from guest . On the next day they delete more than 50% of the bill amount and showing less business to the govt. Is there any way to stop them

8. Re: How to write an RTI Application?

There was confusion during introduction and wait for another one month.
    If there is a still a problem, the first thing we have to do is to find out the exact rate applicable to the hotel with that turn over from Public authorities.
    Ask some clients to collect such bills showing such tax,
    Make a complaint and then making a follow up through RTI.
    Next time find out the concerned activists in your state, so that they can help or do the RTI in their name.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android