Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RTI helped our Housing Society

1. Thumbs up RTI helped our Housing Society

We did it!! with the help of RTI, we have been able to get the photocopies of the entire documentation exchanged between our builder and the BMC. Till now we felt at the mercy of the builder and BMC ofcourse was a law unto itself - not now. we feel so much more empowered. Earlier applications for the same documents to the BMC in the past years drew a blank, but on the 2nd of April, exactly 2 mths to the date of application under RTI, 2005, we got what we wanted. May the Act live well and long into the future of our country. And all of you too!

2. That is good show ssn. With this taste of success, you and other members of your society will be now in a better position to spread the word about the benefits of RTI among the common people. Congratulations to you all and good luck.

3. Congratulations SSN,
    This is great NEWS,
    How about writing a success story with all facts and development in case study format. This will help our other community members to use effective and judicious use of RTI.

4. Re: RTI helped our Housing Society

Hi
    Greetings and Good Day

Please send me the addresses of the PIO of Registrar and Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Housing Societies

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: RTI helped our Housing Society

ssn,

Congratulations ! Now, please also encourage others you know, to use the RTI Act effectively.

6. Re: RTI helped our Housing Society

RTI also helped me a lot in fighting corruption in our society in New Delhi.
    The society mainly managed by retired politicians including ex-cabinet minster and Ex-MPs. Finally the RCS is moving action on cease of managment and even recovery from them.
    Regards,
    Rejimon
    Together we can & we will change INDIA to a Transparent and Accuntable place.
    Rejimon CK
    Sector 22
    Dwarka, ND-77

7. Re: RTI helped our Housing Society

Congratulations ssn & rejimonck.
    The success will definitely encourage you and other people.
    Have a nice time ahead.

8. Re: RTI helped our Housing Society

thanks for the encouragement. I am in Bangalore now on vacation, yesterday at a friends discussion, when I brought up our success story with the RTI, it was met with a lot of cynicism and disbelief. We were discussing the corruption in the development of the city with regard to building and housing construction. RTI is not very well known or invoked here I think

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android