Thread: introduction as a new mebmber

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

introduction as a new mebmber

Hello every body members of RTI forum. And wish you healty relationship with me. I have join this forum to know several unanswer question during my service period. where i have worked as engineer and officer. But in my department several questions were unanswered or deleberately my seniours use to keep silent on some issue.Pl tell me whether i can ask queries about the happening with me during my service period after my retirement. I am retired now. my regards. yours Mr. Mushtak.

› Find content similar to: introduction as a new mebmber

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Welcome Mushtak to RTI India. Your query is highly general in nature. If you want answers for any specific problem, please post the complete details of the same. Our forums members will be too happy to help you out with their suggestions.
    Regards,
    Ganpat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Welcome to RTI India Mushtaq,

Ganpat has rightly pointed out, to get a meaningful answer you must ask the right question.

Best wishes and see you around.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android