Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: DPC proceedings not to be disclosed

Can any learned member may kindly consider to send the draft of petition under section 18 of RTI act for lodging complaint with the CIC. Judicial department of west Bengal Government has accepted the fee of Rs. 300/- for supplying some infirmation.but now when the money has been deposited in RBI, I am running for the information from pillar to post but none appears to be bothered.
    adil

› Find content similar to: DPC proceedings not to be disclosed

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adil85 View Post
    kindly post the relevant decisions of all the commissions for the knowledge of the members.
    adil
    These are available as attachments to different posts in the thread:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/118-di...ecret-act.html

Quote Originally Posted by adil85 View Post
    Can any learned member may kindly consider to send the draft of petition under section 18 of RTI act for lodging complaint with the CIC. Judicial department of west Bengal Government has accepted the fee of Rs. 300/- for supplying some infirmation.but now when the money has been deposited in RBI, I am running for the information from pillar to post but none appears to be bothered.
    adil
    adil, if it is the West Bengal Government, you will have to complain to WB SIC and not to the CIC.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    Ravindrakumar Maheshwari
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The nomenclature ACR is no more in existing and now it is being termed as APAR (Annual Performance Appraisal Report). The APAR has to be shown to the employee reported upon, once it is completed in all respects. Thus, APAR is no more confidential. I am not aware if all Departments of GOI have implemented new system. The point which I wish to make here is, whether upon introduction of new system, the whole DPC proceedings including APAR (i.e. ACR) can be disclosed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it is now clearly established that dpc proceedings have to be disclosed without the details of apar of all the candidates. it should be acceptable to all