Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Permission Required

  1. Permission Required

    I am Central Government employee is it required for me to take a permisson from my office to give voluntary service as a RTI Volunteer or to be a member of any NGO.

  2. Dear Nile,
    The question asked by you should be answered in the back ground of CCS(CCA) rules. A copy of the same is available here.

    The CCS(CCA) rules on the issue of joining an association says

    No Government servant shall join or continue to be a member of, an association the objects or activities of which are prejudicial to the interests of the sovereignty and integrity of India, or public order or morality.

    There are a list of such bodies which are banned.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android