Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted Old Electricity Bill of the Year 1967

1. Re: Wanted Old Electricity Bill of the Year 1967

The issue in that place is that electricity distribution was taken over by Reliance / Tata and hence the bills are not available. However, in Mumbai, I have seen advertisements that they can get such old bills from a private agency, and I understand that that billing work was entrusted to the outside agency, and they have preserved their digital records and offering it at premium rates. I do not know the authenticity of such claims, as no one has posted the feed back for information / guidance to other members.
    This is the problem with members as they are not sharing their success in the forum, and using the forum as one time measure and treating it as disposable.

Re: Wanted Old Electricity Bill of the Year 1967

Here i agree if anyone post grievace/ RTI, we share what we can but they don't inform whether we were right or some other way they could. Good night.

Sent from my LG-K220 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android