status regarding the correspondance made by an empoyee with the employer
can an employee of a public authoriy ask his employer information regarding the status of his correspondence pending with his employer ,purporting to his service matters.
Re: status regarding the correspondance made by an empoyee with the employer
Yes of course you can file an RTI Application seeking information. All you have to do is giving reference to your representation ask
Originally Posted by muralivmohan
1. Please provide you with the Inward Diary number of this application.
2. Proof of receipt and/or dispatch of your application
3. Copy of the rules indicating the period by which time the application should be dealth with and disposed off.
4. Name of the dealing hand
5. Name of the officer handling the application
6. Did the Dealing hand / officers adhere to the time limit prescribed in the rule asked for in 3 above. Can any action be taken against them for not adhereing to this rule
7. What action can be taken against them for violating the above rules and causing mental agony to you
8. By what date would they take action on you appliation.
and so on. Hope you get the idea