Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Departmental enquiry-information under the provisions of RTI

For the sake of academic interest I would like to discuss merits of the CIC order quoted by shri karira.

I am not involved in any departmental enquiry but I think the discussion held will immensely help the needy persons.

If the moderators permit I will express my views.

› Find content similar to: Departmental enquiry-information under the provisions of RTI

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Departmental enquiry-information under the provisions of RTI

I just could not follow the issue. In dicipliniary proceedings against a government servant as well as in the Court Martial Proceedings in case of defence personnel, no information concerning the charges or any avenue which can help a delinquent to prove his innoscence is ever refuced.
    The JAG Branch Oficers are Advocates experienced in Court Martial proceeings. Their advices are only on the technicalities and proceedures of the Court martial and not in forming opinion by the court. The court martials are attended by JAG in advisory capacity. In General Court martial after the trial proceedings are over, the court (Presiding oficer, members and JAG in attendance) assemble in camera. After rendering the technical advices, the JAG just keep quite when the court discuss among themselves.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234