Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can I give information which otherwise would be available at Rs.100/-

Re: Can I give information which otherwise would be available at Rs.100/-

Very Sorry Karira.I can only sympathise.What else can I do?

what a story Karira !!!!!!!

Even i have suffered similarly !

I will relate my story sumday in this very thread !

I am with you completely !

Dear Karira Sir,
    Your post no. 10 is very hillarious and sad too. I enjoyed reading it. Recently, when I met a PIO, who has now become a friend, I told him that till RTI Act was introduced, we the citizens of this country were treated as dirt and asked to wait outside office. Today you offer us chair and also tea if they are in thick ^%^&. By the way where did it happen? In Secundrabad and/or Delhi. I know how it works as I specialize in indirect taxation as a journo. Happy information seeking.
    Bapu

Respected Mr. Karira,

It really touched deep in to my heart. Three cheers for your efforts and your sincerity towards your consitant efforts without deflection from your goal to fight for your right without bowing before the unethical behaviour of corrupt officials. If all of us start keeping ourselves firm, I am sure that these bludyfool officers will forget "Formalities" and will come to line.
    The most beautiful piece I like in this your statement is that

"No citizen of this country ever asked you to become Officer and take up Government jobs. It was your choice. I, as a Indian citizen, have lived for 50 years abiding by, obeying, respecting all laws, rules, regulations, orders, GOís, that YOU made. Now, here is a Act which is in my favour, so you better learn to live with it, respect it and work within its true framework, respecting its objectives. Whether you like it, or not ! If you donít like it, please resign your job and go back home. There are enough intelligent and hard working people amongst our 1200 million population who can do a better job."

I do mostly quote it on face of various government employees who complain of problems in course of their duties. I ask them to leave the job and start some " Rehri" means " "Khomcha" and enjoy but donot block a post of govt where they are posted. if some one becomes a Govt. servant, he is not supposed to do it just for money, but also to do his duty. Otherwise leave the job and see what your value is?

A good piece of advice for corrupt officers, who are daily been cursed by the suffering people and there families facing curse of God, still not understanding.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234