Thread: whether can I ask information about tranfers policy and implemention in OFB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whether can I ask information about tranfers policy and implemention in OFB

hello.
    thanks. There are 40 orndanance factories under, Ordanance factroy board kolkatta.Min of defence (Production).Useually Non gazetted officers and group B gazetted officers are being tranfered within these factory.Up till now the transfers of these categories were on promotion basis And one use to enjoy the right to forgo the promotion if it is uncomfortable to any body to go on transfer. But now the OFB has changed the policy it seems. Now the OFB is useually promoting these cadre in same station. And after convinent time the tranfer list is ordered in existing grades. As such it seems there is no policy or criteria of transfers. there is lot of partiality and irregularities are observed while making these transfers. Some employees are enjoying soft stations more than 3o-35 years. and probably entire there service. And some of them are facing frequent transfers even they are worked in hard stations.Even transfer orders are published.some people manages cancel or postpone them forever by influencing the higher officers.And in this process inocents who had no influence are getting victimies even they have got valid reasons and excuses.I feel it is the same situation of tranfer policy in maharashtra state.for which Honorable Mr. Anna Hazare fought with govt. As there were frouduent behavier from State government official including courruption.The demand for Right to Information Act was uphelded by many people from such episodes.The same situation is developed in central govt organistion. like OFB .If some body wants to know the position of these tranfere orders being excuted factory wise by useing RTI what is the way to get informations. Now for example in some of the factories The employees under transfers have managed to cancel there orders by the way of useing ifluences or manages to postpone the orders years together in the name of Exigency of service. I request the members to understand this issue though i have explained it crudely. And guide me to get information from GMs of Three ordance factories situated in pune and tell me how to proceed. I am Victim of such situaton and When I was tranfered The situation was made such thatwhich enforced me to put up VR. and I am retired person now. thanks you. Hope to receive favourable guidance please.

› Find content similar to: whether can I ask information about tranfers policy and implemention in OFB

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

It is a widely debatable subject, and to limit it to application of only RTI will be a daunting task.

However to start with, have you even got to know that each department for example OFB make transfer guidelines to be followed by each Factory administration every year?

To start with you can get it through Right to Information, to first know the exact guidelines, exemptions in any available with the policy.

Once you get to know this, you can match with case to case and come to conclusion which case you find fit to be interpreted as biased and decide course of further action thereof.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: whether can I ask information about tranfers policy and implemention in OFB

Quote Originally Posted by mushtak View Post
    hello.
    thanks. There are 40 orndanance factories under, Ordanance factroy board kolkatta.Min of defence (Production).Useually Non gazetted officers and group B gazetted officers are being tranfered within these factory. Hope to receive favourable guidance please.
    Check this link, the same topic is being discussed here

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/ask-rt....html#post2803