Dear ambrish thanks to reply
    have a good day

how to made online application against an institute

please help me that how can i file an online application

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: how to made online application against an institute

Thread merged with another existing thread.

Please read the full thread above - there are two pages
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Hi Friends,

Now the point of discussion is that, My RTI application is sent to dept. April 2009 but till date a proper dicision is not done. I filled First & Second Appeal & Also submitted the Complaint against the party but the dicision is not given proper, What should I do for that where I cann get the proper decision which is done in my presence.
    Can i fill the appeal at Hight /supreme Court Delhi against the party and CIC Jaipur for delay/wrong decision taken by them.

I request to you to guide me a proper way and email on my Email ID xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted email id - posting against forum rules

Suresh Kumar Tailor

Can I fill the online application APPLICATION OF RTI
    pls do the needful

Suresh Kumar Tailor
    What are the procedures and rights against
    Last edited by karira; 29-03-11 at 12:25 PM.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: RTI Application ONLINE

1. If you are not satisfied with the order of the CIC /SIC , after second appeal, the only option you have is to file a WP in the High Court.

At present, there is no possibility of filing your application online. Please read the full thread above.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

online application

how we can apply online for RTI

7. Re: RTI Application ONLINE

Dear Member

As of now online payment options for payment of RTI are not available so RTI fee can be paid through traditional methods only. For payment you will have to use traditional methods, better use tried and tested method. Please read: How to submit a RTI Application - RTI Guide

Please also read the full thread above.

regards

Thread merged with another existing thread.

Re: RTI Application ONLINE

What should i do i have not received my providend fund in my bank acoount in past 2 years and now my bank account is closed , whom should i contact my employer or epf office.
    they are holding on my hardearned money and i am suffering for no mistake of mine

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android