Topic Identifier

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: RTI Application ONLINE

Name:
    Vikram Randhawa
    Blog Entries

RTI through electronic media

Respected forum members,
    Can RTI application, First Appeal and second appeal be submitted through E-mail?
    What is the procedure?
    How the fee will be deposited by us while applying through E-mail?

Kindly guide me with your valuable guidance.

2. Re: RTI Application ONLINE

Dear Vikram

a. Application cannot be filed online as online payment modes are not available as of now.

b. First Appeal can be sent but if applicant knows the id of FAA but it was delivered or read, cannot be checked. In some states applicant needs to pay fee of FA, in that case applicant has to follow traditional (tried and tested) methods only.

c. Second appeal with CIC can be filed online and no fee required for filing second appeal with CIC.U can check the details here: https://rti.india.gov.in/

regards

3. Re: RTI Application ONLINE

https://rti.india.gov.in/rti_direct_c...nt_lodging.php It is the link for online application for RTI.
    RTI Act confers right to access to information held by a Public Authority on all Citizens. In case,you have been denied the access to information you may file Appeal / Complaint before the Central Information Commission (CIC).

https://rti.india.gov.in/complaint_index.php

When to file a Complaint

18 (1) Subject to the provisions of this Act, it shall be the duty of the Central Information Commission or State Information Commission, as the case may be, to receive and inquire into a complaint from any person, -

who has been unable to submit a request to a Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, either by reason that no such officer has been appointed under this Act, or because the Central Assistant Public Information Officer or State Assistant Public Information Officer, as the case may be, has refused to accept his or her application for information or appeal under this Act for forwarding the same to the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer or senior officer specified in sub-section (1) of section 19 or the Central Information Commission or the State Information Commission, as the case may be;
    who has been refused access to any information requested under this Act;
    who has not been given a response to a request for information or access to information within the time limit specified under this Act;
    who has been required to pay an amount of fee which he or she considers unreasonable;
    who believes that he or she has been given incomplete, misleading or false information under this Act; and
    in respect of any other matter relating to requesting or obtaining access to records under this Act.

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries

Re: RTI Application ONLINE

Without a application fee, the RTI Application is invalid. As on today online payment for RTI fee is not possible (although some states ate planning to do so). Till then you have to personally go and deposit the fee or sent the Postal Order or DD by post. If you have to incur the expenditure on post or visit personally, why not send the RTI Application along.

5. Re: RTI Application ONLINE

thank you for your help. can i apply through RTI in local postoffice regarding PASSPORT application.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: RTI Application ONLINE

Quote Originally Posted by ch.anil View Post
    thank you for your help. can i apply through RTI in local postoffice regarding PASSPORT application.
    Why don't you just follow these suggestions: https://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to...pplication-16/
    Twitter: @cjkarira

7. can i fill rti form online?

if i can fill rti form online then please tell me how?

8. Rti against bank

Can i file RTI to state bank of india regarding erroneous ATM transaction about the recording of CCTV,location of ATM ,and time between two transaction please help me

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android