Topic Identifier

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 232425262728

Thread: Suggestion for improvement of RTI Act and it's functionality

Re: Suggestion for improvement of RTI Act and it's functionality

Repeal section 19 and let it be only 18

Simply reappoint only SC judges or HC judges as ICs.

The so called political stooge and power pimps can not deliver the justice which is the ultimate issue in RTI

Name:
    Sanjay Kumar Mishra
    Blog Entries

Dear Bali Ji,

You are 110% correct. percentage of justice very poor under RTI campared to CPA because under RTI, ignorance of People by PIO is not a matter till Information commissioner is not ignored by PIO, when I.C. will ignored by PIO that PIO will be penalise by I.C. otherwise justice is rate under RTI. But another side people getting justice through CPA only due to posting of retired judicial officer. So appointment of retired HC or DC judges as Information commissioner will be more benefitted for general public.

Hon'ble Members. I am too much delighted that such an important topic has been selected for discussion. You respected sir have invited suggestions of Hon'ble members on the topic so your friend also doesn't want to miss this golden opportunity. Your friend suggest following views regarding improvement transparency act. 1-Violation of section 7(1) of R.T.I. Act 2005 must be taken into account and not to be ovelooked as is common practice in U.P.S.I.C. 2-website of C.I.C. & S.I.Cs. must be updated monthly. If they can not do due to lack of resources then portal like RTI India, RTI today... etc must be contacted as such portals are public friendly and information will be reached to needy. 3-Section 20 of R.T.I. Act 2005 should not be used only on papers but their implementation must be carriedout within fixed time. 4-Processing of second appeal should not be time consuming as complaints filed in U.P.S.I.C. are languishing more than two years, even after the hearing is taking place, because of unusual grant of time to respondent.

6. Re: Suggestion for improvement of RTI Act and it's functionality

as most of govt official want to dispose of RTI information in 1st application as they do not want to judge wheather this information to be given or not inspite of given examples of CIC case in this regard than a applicant can undestand what attitude is mantaing our diffrent govt official.as becouse they are still unknown or non cooperative to applicant

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 232425262728

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android