Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: non response

Dear Debashis,
    Thank you for the information that the SIC has got one e-mail add by now. Last week only I tried at least some dozen times to send one message by FAX to SIC, it could not work. Could you contact over ph to the SIC office ? Day before yesterday I received a letter from MR. Nandan Roy, Secretary, SIC, where only ph no & FAX no(same) was mentioned . Neither e-mail id nor website was there . RTI page in the "Banglar Mukh " site is not available now a days. Saturday the office of the SIC is closed - so how a person will go from the Salt lake area to the Alipore to do the job there, if he has to handle few dozen of applications submitted to different Govt. Depts , where sometimes even after the submission of 2nd appeal no response from the SPIO is received ? Please try to appreciate the difficulties ... Abhijeet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: non response

I do understand. But this kind of traveling will be natural in a big city. What is the problem in sending your appeal (in duplicate) by speed post with copies of supporting documents including delivery proof of 2nd apeal application to PIO and Appelate Authority .

All these you can send by speed post and then taking a printout of delivery status from the Indian Post website

www. indiapost.gov.in/ speednet/ Track.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android