Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SBI Inter circle transfer

1. Re: SBI Inter circle transfer

exactly some are geting trnsfered wiyhin 6 months of service and for some it is 2 yrs why such discrimination is in sbi....................

i want to go to bangalore circle from delhi on spouse ground

2. Re: SBI Inter circle transfer

hi all..being an award staff I have applied for intrr circle transfer from chandigarh circle to bhopal circle...is dere anybody who wants to come to chandigarh circle...please tell me..

sbi is not following right to information act

Hello,

Hello,
    there is no details about inter circle transfers about the emloyees, if we call for the details hrd department people talk rudly and I applied for inter circle transfer in 2000 and still I am waiting my both in-laws were waited for my transfer till death .....
    Last edited by RAVEENA_O; 24-11-14 at 09:21 PM.

Re: SBI Inter circle transfer

sbi is not following right to information act in case of inter circle transfers of emeployees, If we give call to HRD they will talk very rudly worst then daily wagers also, I have applied for inter circle transfer from mumbai to Hyderabad circle in 2000 still waiting, my both in-laws waited for my transfer till death and this credit goes to the great sbi HRD only.

Name:
    MANOJ B. PATEL (Krushnanand)
    Blog Entries

Dear member, kindly do not repeat the post.

Dear member, kindly write in detail so members can guide you.
    If you do not ask, you do not get.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

6. Re: sbi is not following right to information act

For that matter 90% of PIOs are not abiding by their statutory obligations. If only PIOs followed the stipulations in RTI Act, there is no scope for pending of lakhs of appeals with CIC , that are coming up for hearing from 12 months to 18 months.
    Act has taken care of such violations, under sec.18 & Sec.19 of RTI Act and facilitated first appeal and second appeal before CIC.
    If one Public Authority is not following it is at their risk.

7. Re: SBI Inter circle transfer

After all, it is your own bank and employed you, and the other official is your own colleague. Are you paying subscription to your Union ? If your transfer is urgent and important , have you met concerned officials personally to express your grievance, or atleast your branch head spoken of your urgency to concerned HRD. Bank is not an entity by itself, and it is employees that make Bank entity. Every organisation has to work on a structure, and except following laid down norms and directives, they can not use the heart. If really relations matter most, employee should have resigned but job is important, the same case with HRD also, priority and laid down directives are important and not the concern.

8. Re: SBI Inter circle transfer

Quote Originally Posted by swetaramkumar View Post
    exactly some are geting trnsfered wiyhin 6 months of service and for some it is 2 yrs why such discrimination is in sbi....................

i want to go to bangalore circle from delhi on spouse ground
    Hello Sir, Are you still want to move from Delhi to Bangalore?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android