Thread: suggest me its argent

1. suggest me its argent

Hello sir
    i am also feeling great being a part of RTI. Sir i am in a trouble i want to come out from it. Actually sir i am student of ICA(industrial computer accountant) regestered in indore rnt marg for only two module and had taken transfer from there to pune. But regional directer of pune is not allowing for the addmission he said that its not in there clause to allow tranfer to a moduler. THE QUESTION HOW INDORE CENTER GAVE ME THE TRANSFER. And i wasted three months.THIS is the case of three months back. now i got a job in pune and i am not able to complete the course past three months they are like wait for two days ll do somethng, but.... now i complait this to head office in kolkata but they are not giving the refund and saying that its not in there clause.Now they are providing the addmission but i don't have the time.Because of them i wasted my time and no one is corporating with me.
    please sir suggest me something i want my mone back. and i want file a case againt thenm for wastage my time and money .

thanking you
    shaji nair

2. Re: suggest me its argent

Hello,
    First it is not clear from which institute you registered. For the applicability of the RTI Act you need to find out whether it is Government Body or funded by the Government or not. If the answer is no, than offcourse you cannot ask for any information under RTI Act. The best course in this instance would be the legal discourse.

3. Re: suggest me its argent

Quote Originally Posted by shaaz View Post
    Hello sir
    i am also feeling great being a part of RTI. Sir i am in a trouble i want to come out from it. Actually sir i am student of ICA(industrial computer accountant) regestered in indore rnt marg for only two module and had taken transfer from there to pune. please sir suggest me something i want my mone back. and i want file a case againt thenm for wastage my time and money .

thanking you
    shaji nair
    Find out, which whom is this institute registered with. Is it with some State University or something. If yes, you can file an RTI Application with the PIO of UGC. Even if you are not able to find out, send an RTI Application to the PIO of the Prime Minister's Office, North Block, New Delhi. You will certainly get a reply.

Good luck.

Manoj

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android