Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M.N. Vijayakumar, IAS transfer story

Re: M.N. Vijayakumar, IAS transfer story

I have heard this story in Various newspapers also. A bureaucrat is expected to posses enogh skills to manage the complexities of his job.There is a lot of thing an officer of his grade can do to control corruption.The situation for Govt servants in Karnataka is not that bad compared to many other state.I have worked in Karntaka state govt for many years before my retirement.When I was working in Department of Public Enterprise I have seen how a Section officer took the Principal secretary to Task and went away to join better Dept. The grit and determination with which he tackled the tyrannical ways of shows how people of integrity and knowledge of rules can bring IAS officers and even mnisters to their knees. But may be....Times have changed and it is not like those days..

Last edited by sumatindraRao; 23-12-09 at 06:22 AM. Reason: grammer

Name:
    Jayant Singh Tomar Advocate

Re: M.N. Vijayakumar, IAS transfer story

Such attrocities by government to Good officers is already anticipated. Actually leaders of political parties are Hands In Glove with Bureaucrats and crouuption has entered in blood. We Need More VijayKumars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android